Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Emma

I took Emma to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check. I cannot believe that she is already 4 months old. She is getting so big and learning to do lots of things. Last week I put her in the highchair for the first time.

She absolutely loves it. She "helps" me hold her bottle and she is holding her toys really well. She is constantly smiling. She loves to watch her big brother and big sister. They can always make her smile. Riley loves to hold her by himself even though he can only do it for a few minutes.

2 Months
Weight: 13 lbs 94%
Length: 23.25" 82%
Head: 15.3" 51%

4 Months
Weight: 15.75 lbs 93%
Length: 25.25" 89%
Head: 15.9" 43%

Emma spits up constantly so her doctor told me to put rice cereal in her bottle. We have tried that and I have noticed a little difference. She also gave us a prescription for Prevacid which she has to have once a day. She had to have her immunizations. They gave her 1 orally and 3 shots in her legs. Poor Girl!! She doesn't have an ear infection so that is a good sign. We will just continue to pray that her ears get better.

No comments: